5-axis machining provides infinite possibilities as to the part sizes and shapes you can effec-tively process. The term “5-axis” refers to the number of directions in which the cutting tool can move. On a 5-axis machining center, the cutting tool moves across the X, Y and Z linear axes as well as rotates on the A and B axes to approach the workpiece from any direction. In other words, you can process five sides of a part in a single setup.
Benefits of 5-Axis Machining
The strength of Haizol for 5-Axis Machining
- Machine complex shapes in a single setup for increased productivity
- Save time and money with less fixture preparation
- Boost throughput and cash flow, while shortening lead times
- Higher part accuracy because the workpiece does not move across multiple work-stations
- Ability to use shorter cutting tools for higher cutting speeds and less tool vibrations
- Achieve superior surface finishes and overall better part quality
We are partnering with the best supplier in the latest 5-Axis Machining processes with proprie-tary technology to deliver high quality, low cost custom made machined components from Asia. The whole ordering process is transparent and you will get update of your order with our Order Monitoring System.